Thursday, July 29, 2010

I just can't fricking win!

Every time it seems like things are starting to get better, they just have to go and get sh*tty again.

D & I were doing so much better, and now tonight, things have just gone to hell again. He's mad at me, I'm not all that thrilled with him at the moment, and we can't work it out right now because he's got to get up in the middle of the night to go to work. So, we're going to bed (or rather, he's already gone to bed, I'll be going to bed soon) mad at each other. Not an ideal situation, in my opinion anyway. I hate going to bed mad at each other. It's what my ex and I used to do, and it's just bringing up too many ugly memories. I know D & I are very different than my ex & I, but the pattern is the same with that, and I don't like it. I don't want it to become a habit.

The kids were off their meds and taking herbs for their ADHD. Initially, I saw some improvement. Then, after a few days, there wasn't really any improvement, it was really about the same as on their meds. And a few days after that, it was as if there was nothing at all in their system. It was as if their ADHD was completely untreated. So, we've resorted to a combination of their ADHD meds and the herbs, which seems to be rather effective. I still wish the meds weren't necessary, but I just don't see a way around it right now.

I'm still having no luck with finding a job. There's just nothing out there. The rare occasion that I find something that *could* work, it ends up being part time or too far away for it to be feasible, or worse, both. I'd love to figure out a way to work from home, since that would save on childcare, gas, and so much else, but I just can't come up with anything that doesn't cost me money.

Living with my parents is...well, it's living with my parents. Not an ideal situation at all. They forget they are grandparents, and step all over me when it comes to the kids. They claim to not know they're doing it, and when I point it out, say they'll stop, but...nothing changes.

I'm just so fed up with my life right now. Nothing seems to go right for me. I've always been a rather optimistic person, and I keep trying to stay that way, but it's so hard. Every time it seems like I'm getting somewhere, I get knocked back, and further than I was before. I'm about ready to just give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment